Spray tan machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leah P

Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm new to salon geek and just wanted some advice on good spray tan machines. Ive not worked in a salon for a few years now, and am a bit out of touch with what are good machines and good solutions to use. I trained with su-do tan, but I know there are much better products out there now! I'm a beauty therapy lecturer but am thinking of tanning in my spare time, so would be grateful for your comments! I don't really wanna pay to much for the machine.

Leah x:)

Hey guys

I'm new to salon geek and just wanted some advice on good spray tan machines. Ive not worked in a salon for a few years now, and am a bit out of touch with what are good machines and good solutions to use. I trained with su-do tan, but I know there are much better products out there now! I'm a beauty therapy lecturer but am thinking of tanning in my spare time, so would be grateful for your comments! I don't really wanna pay to much for the machine.

Leah x:)

If this is a spare time business its best to keep to a tight budget....The T200 and HV5008 machines are ideal and don't cost a fortune.
there are also many users of the piggy which is even cheaper ..although wont cope wit the same work load as the others
HTH :hug:

Latest posts

Back