Spray tan needle has gone strange shape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tingle

Reaction score
Hi

I am not sure what has happened to the needle in my gun but it is now a rather strange shape.

It kind of zig zags at the end and I think I may have dropped it at some point. I am pretty sure it hasnt always looked like this!!

Is there any way I can bend it back into shape?

I will probably get a new one from the company i bought my machine off of but just in case i cant does any one have any ideas?

Thanks

Lisa

what machine is it,i repair machines every day and the bent needle is usually due to over tightening not being dropped
the needles can be resharpenned and i have bought a machine that does just that its a glorified darts sharpener really
if you want to send it me i can sharpen it for p and p about a quid each way hth

ah fantastic

it probably was me over tightening it.

It is off my t100 (yeah it really is that old and it hasnt blown up yet!! touch wood)

would you be able to do that one?If so I will put it in a jiffy bag and send you it.

Thank you so much for your help.

Lisa

yeh no prob:lol: its best to send the whole gun so i can check the needle seats ok Nouvatan? Spray Tanning - 07932 508084 - Welcome if you go through past posts on here under t200 problems you will see i have yet to not fix one (yours could be the first lol) and i can have it back same day
and it is nt a sales ploy for you to buy a new machine of us lol :hug::hug:

Hi steve, by over tightening do you mean the front bit, sorry its really late I can not think off the name lol, I have an hplv do you mean the boit bhich screws on and keeps the directional plate in place, iykwim lol xx

Last edited:
Hi steve, by over tightening do you mean the front bit, sorry its really late I can not think off the name lol, I have an hplv do you mean the boit bhich screws on and keeps the directional plate in place, iykwim lol xx
no the screw at the back of the trigger is called the density dial if you over tighten it the needle will distort it causes miss spraying hth

ah good point about the needle fitting in the whole gun.

fantastic to know there is somewhere that does repairs.... its like my baby lol

Thanks

Lisa

I know this sounds silly sorry, is this where you determin how much solution is sprayed out????

it s not silly :hug: yeh thats the one its the screw at the back of the gun
if its over tightened the needle distorts the t100 and 200 had a long thin taper on the needle,that was great for giving off a fine spray but over time it weakens and distorts cousing a bad spray pattern:irked:

Latest posts

Back