Spray Tan Pop-Up Cubicle - Help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlie

Reaction score
Just had my Tantrick delivery ready for my training next week,though i'd put the pop up cubicle up to see how big it is (big!) and i can't wok out how to fold it back up to put back in the bag!!! lol HELP!!! please xxx:o

I know its not the same brand but it is the same product so chck out the cubicle company web sight, they have a video that shows you how to open it and fold it aay. hope that helps. good luck with your training.

Just had my Tantrick delivery ready for my training next week,though i'd put the pop up cubicle up to see how big it is (big!) and i can't wok out how to fold it back up to put back in the bag!!! lol HELP!!! please xxx:o

his has been a common problem - so here goes:

when you have folded 2 of the sides in diagonally the tent should then be very tall but flat. Curve the top down towards the bottom and try and curl the top under. Once you start to do that you should find that both of the sides sort of cave in and it should fold flat ready to put back into the tent bag!

HTH

Have a look at this video link:

Tanning Tent

The cubicle is made by cubicle company,already checked the video out ,shows putting it up ok but not so obvious how to pull down,lol,will have another bash when i get my breathe back! the cats run for cover,lol!! thanks...watch this space!!! xxx

I know its not the same brand but it is the same product so chck out the cubicle company web sight, they have a video that shows you how to open it and fold it aay. hope that helps. good luck with your training.

SNAP! :lol:

YAY!!!! got it back in the bag,think i will practise that a bit before taking it to a client,lol was worried i was gonna snap the canes if i did it wrong way!!! PANIC OVER!!! thanks sooo much for your help xxxx

:lol:
It is the funniest thing to do.... I have been soooo embarrased trying to get the thing back in the bag... once just kind of scrunched it up and pushed it in the car til I got home!! I just said "oh it's okay, I'm fine ... " whilst sweating and all red faced! trying to get in the car and home quickly!! :o

It is a nightmare but once you know exactly where to fold its a piece of cake. As Oey says it needs to be flat and tall and then hold it about a third from the top and fold downwards as if you are bending it in half, once you have done that the other sides should collaspe and then voila! Its easier said than done tho isn't it!!

I fold it flat then put my foot lightly about a third from the top bit (the smaller bit) and fold the bigger bit towards the smaller bit and it sort of folds in on itself, let it do it for you rather than forcing it. I found that after several times it got easier.
Anyone reading this will be put of spray tanning altogether reading the problems we have with our tents.

Glad i'm not the only one who has found it "fun" putting their tent down,lol....practise makes perfect!!! xx

Glad i'm not the only one who has found it "fun" putting their tent down,lol....practise makes perfect!!! xx

After about 12 ups and downs it becomes easier as it has a sort of memory and the plastic just moulds into closed position. Keep practising before you head for your clients or you will be like me on my first mobile.. driving home with it still flat out in the car lol!

Its a lovely feeling when it works isn't it? ;)

Haha, this reminds me of when I bought a pop-up tent in UK. I got it the day I should go back to Norway and just HAD to open it up. And, as you know, it popped up, very quick. I think I used two hours to get it down again and felt SO relieved. But stupid me HAD to try to see HOW I had managed to get it down, and then it popped up again. Two more hours and a lot of sweat and swearing I got it down again. I put it in my suitcase and didn't open it before I was home.

It's difficult to explain how to get it down, even in Norwegian... You have to kind of bend it in two and then make three "rings" and get them flat... OK... this was not good... Maybe somebody else can explain it... :)

C.

Latest posts

Back