Spray tan promotion - Sienna x and New Look

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meira

Reaction score
Has anyone been contacted about the New Look promotion for customers winning vouchers for free spray tans?

Yes I have and I'm waiting on further info from them xx

I've signed up for it! I know I'm not going to make any profit from it but I've had my home salon for over two months and not sold a single spray tan so hoping I'll get some exposure from it at the very least. And use up solution that I can't keep open for that much longer anyway!

Your in a similar situation to me... I have moved to a new area and don't know anyone so I'm hoping doing this will get my name out there a little xx

Hi Yeh we got an e-mail and have signed up for it, I'm sure it said we will be reimbursed for all treatments carried out, think its a great idea. spray tans have gone really slow for us this last year.

Hi Yeh we got an e-mail and have signed up for it, I'm sure it said we will be reimbursed for all treatments carried out, think its a great idea. spray tans have gone really slow for us this last year.

They will pay £5 per voucher redeemed.

Yeah I got told the same. £5 for every voucher redeemed. You never know where it might lead to.... Lots of new clients hopefully :) xx

I would be interested in this, how would I go about it?

How do you get ""your name on the list"" should i say xxxx

Yeah I got told the same. £5 for every voucher redeemed. You never know where it might lead to.... Lots of new clients hopefully :) xx

That's exactly how I'm looking at it. And if I can't use the solution up (it's been open 4 months already) then it's going to have to go in the bin. Tried doing offers on Facebook and no takers so really hoping this will work. Xx

How do you get ""your name on the list"" should i say xxxx

Not sure, the New Look marketing people called me and should be emailing me details in next few days. I think they get your details from Sienna X.

Have you tried gumtree and net mums? Xx

Have you tried gumtree and net mums? Xx

No I haven't tried those two. Will give gun tree a go. What's net mums, haven't come across that one before. Xx

Hi guys... I've only been spray tanning (at home) since January and I'm averaging 15 tans a week.. I advertise every day on face book and run free spray tan competition for sharing and liking my Facebook page. Last month the girl that won brought 3 friends and I already have regular customers returning xx keep pushing ladies xx

Hi guys... I've only been spray tanning (at home) since January and I'm averaging 15 tans a week.. I advertise every day on face book and run free spray tan competition for sharing and liking my Facebook page. Last month the girl that won brought 3 friends and I already have regular customers returning xx keep pushing ladies xx

Wow that's really good. Do you do anything else other than tans? And where are you based? Xx

No I only do spray tans.. I'm based in west lothian Scotland..I use LA Tan which I love and so do my clients xx I seemed to have built a really good name for myself I have people recommending me on Facebook all the time.. I only use Facebook.. 😃😃 xx

Well done you!

Net mums is another social site/forum with room for advertisement etc check it out xx

Holly how much do you charge for your tans?? X

I only charge £8 and planning in putting it up to £10 on 1st may. This is the going rate in my area and I have no petrol costs x

Latest posts

Back