Spray tan promotion - Sienna x and New Look

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done you!

Net mums is another social site/forum with room for advertisement etc check it out xx

Cool thanks I'll have a look xx

Where are you based meria xx

I only charge £8 and planning in putting it up to £10 on 1st may. This is the going rate in my area and I have no petrol costs x

Thats why your so popular. Your not making any profit, whats the point?

I'm def making a profit Hun. I get buy one get one free on LA Tan so 2 bottles for £50 and the ratio is 14+ tans from a bottle so 28 tans for £50. Most clients leave me £10 so that's £280 with £200+ being profit. X I'm well happy with that and that's why I'm successful. My clients return, love the tan, love the price and always feel welcome x

I've signed up for it! I know I'm not going to make any profit from it but I've had my home salon for over two months and not sold a single spray tan so hoping I'll get some exposure from it at the very least. And use up solution that I can't keep open for that much longer anyway!

Just to update on this since I last posted I have had 5 spray tans booked in this week and another 6 over the next few weeks and only 2 of these were from the new look promotion.

Latest posts

Back