Spray Tan School Pamper Night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah 38

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have signed up to do a school pamper night tonight, and am doing spray tanning. It sounds like its going to be a nightmare to co-ordinate! Have any of you done one before doing spray tanning and can you give me some helpful hints? The last school night I did has not brought any business so am starting to regret doing another one!

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I haven't done spray tanning at a pamper night but have done nails, massage etc. I'm not sure what you mean in terms of a nightmare to co-ordinate, do you mean keeping track on who's next in line etc? If you do, I use a ticket system, just a book of raffle tickets, and get people to leave their name and mobile number and I txt them a few mins before their turn.

I'd check with the school that you're going to be located somewhere with absolute privacy so people can get dressed/undressed appropriately (sorry, just seen you've already done one so you'll have covered that!)

If you can get anyone to go along with you to help that's always the best thing I find, then you can be doing treatments and chatting to potential clients while a friend/colleague is handing out information, chatting to passers by.

Good luck with it tonight
xx

hi ive done 2 of these now the first was was ok a busy night but i didnt take along much marketing material and only got one tan party out of it but it did get my name around. This time i asked for better advertisement of my business & i took a lot or marketing material & now most of the people i did tans for are talking about it on facebook which is great. The main problem is getting the 1st person in as nobody knows what the tan will look like, after i did the 1st and she wasnt orange they flocked lol. I took a piece of a4 paper with 15 min time slots and a note saying please be outside my room at your time, left it on the chair outside my room, let them write their names down. Its easy but tell them that nails is the most they can have done after their tan
bea

So how did the party go Sarah?

Latest posts

Back