Spray tan- Sienna x OR La Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckjustpamper

Reaction score
Hey guys could really use your thoughts and opinions please...
Looking to introduce tanning asap really.

Will be doing my training with a chosen company- just do not know what company to go for hmmmm?

I have had a look around and sienna x and la tan seem the most appealing? Do any of you have any views on either of these? And what the solutions are like, training methods etc etc??

The both appeal to me although sienna x are asking for £499 for their kit but you get free training , and la tan are retailing their kit at £350 + VAT when i book training ??
Sienna x total with training = £499
La tan total once added training- £425 +VAT

Any recommendations, previous experiences, advice with these brands are muchly appreciated...

Or maybe is there another brand that you would highly recommend, :?:

was looking at Xen tan although have read a lot of recent posts about dissapointments which the solution no being as dark as usual ??

Any replies are of course appreciated in advance:hug: thank you!!!!

O YEAH!
and do any of you have any views on cosmetic tanning (hands on approach/manual approach) just this is also something i am considering? Do any of you have a brand you use that you really like? How do you find this method of tanning?

Thanks again!

Last edited:
I think these larger companies are a bit of a rip-off really. Over £400 for a tanning kit with training?! That's crazy.

I can't recommend a trainer in Berkshire, but I'm sure many others on salongeek can.

If you want advice on spray tanning methods and airbrush tanning, I would recommend the book 'Walking In Sunshine' by Sam Whitehead :)

ive jst dun my training wit nouvatan i had my own kit an the training was really gud

Hi,
I chose to do my training with Tantrick and if u search the forum there are plenty of excellent reviews, and I have got the training this Saturday, the training course is very good priced and I think there kit is under 300 pound but I can't say for sure. There website is www.wowfactorltd.co.uk. I think the lady for the area is Jackie Folliard and she can come to salon or home. And if the training is anything like their customer service it will be excellent.
I'll will let u no how I get on Saturday.
Hth
Louise

Can you do your training without the kit to start with then purchase a kit later on?

:)Hi

Have a look on the Puri-Tan website they have some great offrs on.

i have tried both and personally find sienna X the better out of the two but still do not find it as nice as tantrick. xxx:hug:

I originally trained with Sienna X and can't recommend them enough. There customer service is excellent and although I no longer use the solution I always return to them for my equipment!

hi i have usz both suntana and sienna x solutio and i am starting to think suntana is better as the finish colour was better and more natural looking but got my bf to spray tan me with both but my hands keep gping orange why ?

I use Sun Junkie, very happy with results, although cant remember exactly how much initail cost was. I suppose once youve been trained, you can choose which product you want to use!

You can train with any company that you like and buy your kit form anyone too. You can train and buy the kit at a later date if you want to or buy the kit and then train.

Once you've trained and sorted your kit you can then buy whoever's solution you like.

I trained with a little known company that is close to me and I bought their kit as it was a very good price, with my kit I got 1 litre of their solution - it's still in my cool bag unused. I contacted lots of tanning companies and asked for samples - I wanted to try out the solutions before deciding which suited me and my clients best.

I had lots of companies send me free samples and I tried them all out - Sienna X was one I tried and La Tan was another along with lots of others. Personally I have decided to go with LA Tan and Revive by Fresh Indulgence so that my clients have the chioce of an anti-aging solution and I also have a fast tan solution.

And finally I have not had one person ask for manual tanning. They like the fact I dont have to touch them and how quick a spray tan is - I'm sure there are people out there that still enjoy having a manual tan and would prefer it to a spray tan but I've not come accross one of them yet.

Latest posts

Back