Spray tan solution-help ASAP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHiggleton

Reaction score
hi geeks i know there's a thousand of these posts, all looking for the perfect tan solution, and i know each one takes different on each person. But i need a solution that must meet the following
1 - must not be orange lol
2 - provides a deep dark tan
3 - comes off evenly no patches

Ive used so far,
LA tanning (never dark enough)
fresh indulgence (again lovely natural tan but not dark enough)
crazy angel (not tried the darkest one)
Vita liberata amazing tan and come off so evenly but too expensive for my area
currently using sienna X love the colour but comes off very patchy and stubborn to remove in places :( and smells for a few days after when sweating
(p.s this is all client feedback and reviews not mine)

I use capital wholesalers so they only sell sienna X, crazy angel and sunless solutions and advice on the darker crazy angel and sunless solutions please

got a few weddings coming up and they are off on honeymoon after so need to be looking flawless

Try Nouvatan. Similar to Sienna but miles better! Its available in 8-20% and is mixable. Smells lovely (mango), good fade, doesn't feel sticky when applied unlike other tans and fab customer service x

Lil'Gem just beat me to it! Nouvatan is a winner for, tried loads and have say this ticks all those boxes :) xx

I love Sienna X. I haven't experienced anyone complaining about patches. If anything, folk tell me how great it comes off!

I use a-list bronze and I love it :) also smells of mango

Ive just posted a thread about OMG tanning solutions, I used the lightest one on my OH who's skin is quite light. He's gone a really nice colour. I can post a pic?

Nouvatan or fake bake for me ;) xx

To me nouvatan isn't a deep dark tan though. Agree with the rest but its not deep & dark x

Suntana Chocolate (12%) and Blackberry (14%) are both lovely deep colours. I've never had anyone comment on poor fade x

thanks peeps, ive bought a small sunless solutions to see how that goes, if not i think it'll have to be nouvatan as everyone's raving about it :)

Suntana Chocolate (12%) and Blackberry (14%) are both lovely deep colours. I've never had anyone comment on poor fade x

I 2nd this motion, amazing smells and havent had any complaints, fade of is nice too havent had a patchy one yet :) xx

Agree about Nouvatan. I've tried a few others and nowhere near as good a colour and fade off.

I had actual complaints from my guinea pigs who I tried Suntana on... Smell is fab, & colour was good, as was customer service. The fade off... Well the tan didnt fade gradually it stayed the exact colour it was when first sprayed, but wore away in places-badly.

I picked my 3 most regular clients, so they could honestly compare it to fake bake, they did everything as they normally would so it is not down to aftercare.

Tried it myself & found the same.

Nouvatan was the next best thing.

Fake bake is still my number 1 tanning product, but I am very happy with nouvatans colour/ wear/ fade etc.

Xx

Latest posts

Back