Spray tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Beauty

Reaction score
Which is the best spray tan solution?? Most nautuarl looking & best wear off?? Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Whitetobrown and St.Tropez both beautiful colour and some what reasonable in price!

Sienna x for me too xxx

No ive never had an orange tan yet x

I'm wearing LA Tan rapid tan, I only kept it on 1hr 40 mins & it's a lovely brown colour. Alcohol free too so my skins not so dry, lovely light lemon scent.

I've heard good things about LA tan. Does st.tropez do a spray?? How much per bottle & how much do you charge per tan??

I've heard good things about LA tan. Does st.tropez do a spray?? How much per bottle & how much do you charge per tan??

Yes they do 3 classic, dark and dry oil. I buy it for €xx.xx and charge €25 per tan!

[Moderator note: No trade prices please]

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Nouvatan and St Tropez. I prefer the colour of Nouvatan and it's a big hit with my clients. St Tropez is well known and very natural looking however on some clients it does look a little orange.

I use Nouvatan and St Tropez. I prefer the colour of Nouvatan and it's a big hit with my clients. St Tropez is well known and very natural looking however on some clients it does look a little orange.

You could be using a dark solution on pale clients. They can go a bit orange is you do so!

You could be using a dark solution on pale clients. They can go a bit orange is you do so!

Thanks but it's all of the St Tropez solutions actually. Whether it's classic, dark or express I have found on some people they pull a bit orange...not everyone but some!

I much prefer Nouvatan.

Trial and error I guess!

Classic st Tropez is orange on me too. I do have a dry skinned relative I want to try the oil one on though.

I think the uk pay less for st trop than Ireland do.

Sorry AshLovesTanning ive never tried st. Tropez x

Best one for me now is Norvell's Venetian. Closely followed by Moroccan Tan

Classic st Tropez is orange on me too. I do have a dry skinned relative I want to try the oil one on though.

I think the uk pay less for st trop than Ireland do.
Yes we do around double what you do.

Hi there,

First of all, what kind of skin do you have? Are you fair skinned or do you have a neutral skin? Also, do you have a normal, oily or dry skin? I think these are some aspects worth mentioning.

I, for instance, love the Nivea Sun Kissed Radiance. It is an odorless self-tanner perfect for fair-skinned men and women. My skin color turned from light to medium in five days and the color lasted about seven days! It also leaves my skin soft and hydrated and the price is very good in comparison with the results.

Keep us posted about hat you have chosen!

Hi there,

First of all, what kind of skin do you have? Are you fair skinned or do you have a neutral skin? Also, do you have a normal, oily or dry skin? I think these are some aspects worth mentioning.

I, for instance, love the Nivea Sun Kissed Radiance. It is an odorless self-tanner perfect for fair-skinned men and women. My skin color turned from light to medium in five days and the color lasted about seven days! It also leaves my skin soft and hydrated and the price is very good in comparison with the results.

Keep us posted about hat you have chosen!

We are using professional solutions.
You're using something from the drugstore.

Latest posts

Back