Spray tan training advice plz!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToyahB

Reaction score
Hiya all, I'm thinking of training in spray tanning. Im from the west midlands & have seen a training course with a company called tan professionals which will be at a hotel near my area there website is tanprofessionals.com does anyone know if this is a genuine company?! Thanks in advance for any responce,
Kind Regards,
Toyah :)

:hug:sorry hun i have never heard of them dont know if this helps but i trained with tantrick and im sure they have a trainer near you.

Hiya, yes Tan Professionals is a reputable company and I've read lots of times how happy people are with their training. Here's a link to their website: Spray Tanning

xx

I have just had a little look on the website you said and it looks like a kind of wholesale/supply company as they have many different brands of solution they are selling so just make sure before you book and buy your kit and solution that you know what solution they are using and make sure you are happy with the colour of the tan, how long it lasts etc as you have got to believe in the product you are using. What I done when i was thinking of training was went and tried a few different tans so i could compare them. hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back