Spray tan training in Glasgow or surround areas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGordon91

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I was meant to be going to a spray tan course a while ago but I had to cancel out due to problems at home and now I'm looking about again. I'm amongst tabs and tabs of places but I don't know who and what's the best to go with? I would prefer to go to a place where I can bring a model and I'm not body confident due to my size and would feel more at ease if I could learn on a friend rather than someone new however if there is somewhere that's the best place to go Id bite the bullet.

Anyone recommend places?
Thanks guys xx

Anyone able to help? I'm hoping to book on this week xx

I done mines in nailzone in glasgow, you take a model with you to spray x

I done mines in nailzone in glasgow, you take a model with you to spray x

Gemma I planned to go there as i done my nail tech diploma there. But I phoned and asked to be booked on and I got told their payment machine for taking phone calls wasn't working they'd phone me back. Then I emailed saying I tried to book on, online which failed due to paypal and had no phone call or even an email back. Then phoned on the last day of September to book on to eyelashes and spray tan and got through to the salon and was told I'd be given a phone call back and didn't get a phone call back :( and I don't want to keep harassing and phoning them so i don't know what to do.

Capital, NSI, Sally's, Hair & Beauty World, Brown Gorgeous.... Most brands have someone in each city too

Capital, NSI, Sally's, Hair & Beauty World, Brown Gorgeous.... Most brands have someone in each city too

Thanks for that lovely!! There's a few mentioned there I haven't even seen on my google search! Thanks very much xx

Our training and certification courses goes beyond the classroom. We offer continued support and direct communication with your sunless trainer. Additionally, you will be given access to our online training portal.

The online training portal will have free images and advice, as well as updated information for our training guide. Get a downloadable copy of each update we make to our certification guide…forever!

Lisa Fulton our head of spray tan training has a wealth of experience and spray tanned all over the world including celebrities :)

What you will receive:

A hands-on training experience that is unmatched in the sunless tanning industry
Comprehensive training guide
Access to free downloadable content
Continued support and follow-up by one of our sunless trainers
Certification through our USA Partners, NSTPA show logo as well as the Guild of Beauty Therapists
Printed Certificate
Use of the Guild logo on business cards and/or website
Free Brown Gorgeous sunless tote bag
Duration – 3 Hrs

We are based in Glasgow

I did mine with Fake Bake. I believe it's still based in the city centre. Was really good, informative and introduces you to the entire fake bake range so makes it easy if you want to retail

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back