Spray tan turned Green!!!!! eek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really confused?? :irked:

Are you spraying 3 times in one session or 3 separate sessions?

I can't see how it would be profitable to spray 3 times for the same price as one?

I offer 3 different strengths to clients. If someone wants a darker colour they can have a double dip where for £30 (charge for one tan is £20) they can have a second coat 24 hours later. If clients want to extend their tan they can book a tan top up - only up to 3 days after the initial tan.

This is how I was trained and I really don't mean it to sound as though I'm an expert, I'm just wondering if what I am doing is correct?

I agree that I wouldn't charge more for an obese client, they would be charged the same and be sprayed twice like everyone else.... however I would be charging more for spraying someone 3 times if they asked for it... when you add that up over a whole dance crew you could probably have sprayed another 5 people, therefore it is costing you money in solution that could have been used to make profit. JMO

I'm really confused?? :irked:

Are you spraying 3 times in one session or 3 separate sessions?

I can't see how it would be profitable to spray 3 times for the same price as one?

I offer 3 different strengths to clients. If someone wants a darker colour they can have a double dip where for £30 (charge for one tan is £20) they can have a second coat 24 hours later. If clients want to extend their tan they can book a tan top up - only up to 3 days after the initial tan.

This is how I was trained and I really don't mean it to sound as though I'm an expert, I'm just wondering if what I am doing is correct?

What you are doing is correct. Even though I am no teacher That is exactly what I would do normaly. It was more an experiment as the dancers wanted to see how dark they could go ready for their performance the next day. The green washes off when they have a shower. I have knocked it on the head now as I have just opened a shop where I have to make money so no more free B's girls sorry!.

Ladies are charged all the same regardles of size. Although saying that under 16's are cheeper. I was not too worried about profit as it was more another service to offer in the gym as i was salaried. . I have now opened a new shop so i will have to focus on making money. Gonna change my tan to tantrick too. It's meant to be quality. What are you using?

anyone used totally tan? i have lost the little bottles which go with the spray gun etc ...anyone have any ideas as i have no idea where to buy hese... thnx:eek:

Latest posts

Back