Spray tanning a few days later for darker

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breezy

Reaction score
I am spray tanning my little cousin who is 18 and wants
To be really dark so she wants to be sprayed twice so I can only spray her Friday and then on sunday ready for an event Monday! So to achieve this darker but not orange tan. Need advice would u spray her with a 10% fri and then same again Sun or 10% fri and a 12% sun! Please help all advice welcome thanks xx

I'd go with 2 10's Hun. She will have to be rigorous with her aftercare ie exfoliation and moisturiser as it can go patchy quick with double layers xx

i didnt think spraying her twice would have made a difference as your skin takes with the colour therefore adding more tan shouldnt make a difference....or at least thats what i tell my clients when they say can you spray 3 times ??????
i would just spray her once with the darkest possible tan or ask her to buy some booster drops to make your 12% darker

If you spray her with a solution that is too dark for her, she will go orange wont she??

I'm interested to know this as well cos i have a client who has 16% but wants to go darker, i was thinking spraying her one day, & then the next - would that work aswell? or does it need to be 2 days. (if she's prepared to pay for it!)

Yeah thats what I am worried about doing a
Higher dha and it going orange that's y I thought over 2 days and either same solution or higher 2 nd day might work! Anyone done this before??

Sorry if my post wasn't clear before, I meant two layers of tan on different days not at once. If you spray twice/times at once there will only be a minimal difference.
I have done 2 tans of ten 3 days apart. It won't give you the effect of a 20 (!) but it will be darker. I use this on clients whose skin is pale and would suit an 8/10 but they want to be darker ie 14. If you put a 14 on their skin it would look orange as too much dha but I you put 2 layers if 8/10 on they will end up with a darker colour. As I said, it won't be double the original, ie 2 8%'s won't make a 16 but they will be more like a dark 12/ light 14 xx

Latest posts

Back