Spray Tanning Again!....Sorry!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lainy82

Reaction score
Hi, I know there are tonnes of threads on this alreday, so apologies of adding to the already long list!!!

Anyway, spray tanning is new to me and was wondering what the best training / courses are? I have been reading a lot about TanTrick, but can't find a trainer in my area! I am based near Southampton. Any advice would be greatly received! :green:

xxx

Hi Hon,
I did my training using solglo with United Beauty in Corby, I know nowhere near you. I'm sure they do local training. I love this product, really natural , all my clients love it too.

Hi, I know there are tonnes of threads on this alreday, so apologies of adding to the already long list!!!

Anyway, spray tanning is new to me and was wondering what the best training / courses are? I have been reading a lot about TanTrick, but can't find a trainer in my area! I am based near Southampton. Any advice would be greatly received! :green:

xxx

HI Elaine,

you can find tantrick trainers near you when you go to Tantrick,Self tanning,Sunless Tanning,Spraytanning or if you cant find anyone let me know and I am sure we can sort something out so that you can get trained :green:
Cheers bb

Hi, thanks to you both for your replies. BB, I have look on the website, but there is nothing near me!

So I assume you get a certificate that qualifies you for tanning and enables you to be insured?! I have a training centre where I am doing my VTCT Waxing Depilation at the moment that does a VTCT unit of credit for spray tanning.

Is there a preferred qualification for tanning?

Thnaks for your help.

Lainy. xxx

Hi, thanks to you both for your replies. BB, I have look on the website, but there is nothing near me!

So I assume you get a certificate that qualifies you for tanning and enables you to be insured?! I have a training centre where I am doing my VTCT Waxing Depilation at the moment that does a VTCT unit of credit for spray tanning.

Is there a preferred qualification for tanning?

Thnaks for your help.

Lainy. xxx

HI Lainy,
I am sure we can sort training out for you one way or the other - we love helping people to get started. And yes you will receive a certificate when you are trained that enables you to get insurance (all our training is approved and accredited by insurance). If you want to give me your contact details so we can have a chat?
Cheers
BB

Hmm, the closest Tantrick trainer to you is probably Denise in Crawley, so a bit of a trek but not a million miles away either. Not sure how long the training from scratch would take; I was a model on a Tantrick refresher course in the Midlands for one of the geeks yesterday and that took a couple of hours or so for her to spray tan me and a couple of other models.

Thanks again for all the information! BB, I will PM you!

Thanks again, :green: Lainy. xxx

Hi

i did my training at home one to one with Sienna X. It was well worth it just had to supply my own model.

Latest posts

Back