Spray tanning cost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Hoping someone out there can help me who is popular with tanning
I'm wondering how many tans you get out of a 1 litre bottle I've been doing tanning a lot just haven't really sat down & worked out the maths... Here is a pic to help I done a tan out of a 100ml bottle & used hardly any just need some help x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395422796.633879.jpg

In theory I'm sure you're meant to use no more than 40ml per tan :)

I use between 40-60 depending on if someone states they want it lighter/darker - I do buy different percentages but find it better to choose a percentage based on skin type then spray depending on how dark they want to be.

Glamour Fairy :)

Ideal you should use 50mls per tan so however that breaks done in terms if per litre sorry my maths is awful!

You should be looking to use about 50ml as a new tanner then going down to approx 40ml per tan after that BUT it depends on what solution you buy as each brand will recommend you use a different amount of solution (it's usually between 40ml & 50ml though.)

If you use less than the 40/50ml the tan will not develop correctly, it will be lighter than it's meant to be. If you spray more than the 50ml you will be risking the client having DHA overload and their tan going scaley & orange.

Ideal you should use 50mls per tan so however that breaks done in terms if per litre sorry my maths is awful!
1 litre is 1000ml. So 1000 divided by 50ml is 20 tans :wink2:

You will normally be told a litre does anywhere from 18 to 22 tans (brand & gun settings dependant).

Thank you all, I've been tanning for nearly a year but never sat down & worked It out, I've had really good feedback from my tans so means I'm doing something right... Just didn't no how many u get out of a 1l bottle as never actually kept a record xz

You should be able to work it out though as you will know when you bought new solution and you will know how many tans you've done from your accounts so if you sit down & check your accounts you should be able to work out how many you actually get.

Thanks Hun xx

Latest posts

Back