Spray tanning course in Lancashire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stba2006

Reaction score
Hi
Can any-body help please.
I have been looking for a spray tanning course in the Lancashire area (I am from Burnley) and I'm struggling. There was one for Solglo through Sally's, but that may not take place as no-one else has booked on to it.

Any suggestions please

Hi and welcome to the salon Geek :hug:
We can provide you training with Tantrick via Jen (who happens to live in Burnley)..tele 01706.839961 or 07811 362448.
Hoping this helps...good luck and happy spraying:)

Thats great. Thanks :)

Phone urban tan they will come to your house and give you one to one training.

We can provide you training with Tantrick via Jen (who happens to live in Burnley)..tele 01706.839961 or 07811 362448.

I can vouch for Jen's training - FAB!

Hi, Pinks Training academy does it as i did it,well worth it..cnc...if i can be of ant more help then please ask.:lol:

Well Todmorden actually Collin.. but only a couple of miles down the road from Burnley.

Please give me a call or pm me and we can have a chat. :hug: Jen

Have you tried spraytansupermarket.com they do training and have their own brand called A tan. Not sure what this solution is like, but they are lovely people.

Latest posts

Back