Spray tanning course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlotte1997

Reaction score
Hi,

So i have been looking into a spray tanning course, i already have all the kit which i have been giving so just the course.

I am based in birmingham and don't want to travel to far, can anyone recommend a good one?

I was going to book the british beauty academy but after reading the reviews i don't think i will anymore.

Also, i want to use sienna tan, can i train using any tan and then use sienna?

Thanks

Can't answer any questions about training courses as I'm not local. I trained with St Tropez whilst at college they gave us the option, the salon I work at uses Sienna and I have no issues with that.. obviously Sienna will teach a different routine to what others do but it's not really important as long as your hitting everywhere there should be no isshes

Ellisons in Coventry? It's just off the M6 on an industrial estate. I think they have a Birmingham academy too.

It's St Tropez but I'd imagine sienna would still let you set up an account once you've got the certificate.

It's £60.

Just checked, it's in Digbeth

Hi,

So i have been looking into a spray tanning course, i already have all the kit which i have been giving so just the course.

I am based in birmingham and don't want to travel to far, can anyone recommend a good one?

I was going to book the british beauty academy but after reading the reviews i don't think i will anymore.

Also, i want to use sienna tan, can i train using any tan and then use sienna?

Thanks

Hi I'm also in Birmingham, which course did you book in the end?

Latest posts

Back