Spray tanning - feet and hands technique?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris Goodwin

Reaction score
Hi all,

Any suggestions on how to improve the tanning on hands and feet? I know they are tricky to get and even coverage on them.

I was told, hand width from them and tan in a circular motion?

Barrier cream all over hands and feet up to wrists and ankles .... For hands three sprays down not too close then buff knuckles and tops of hands and wrists with a clean tanning mitt
For feet spray an X from ankle to toe diagonally each side then buff around ankles and top of foot
You will have perfectly tanned hands and feet !!! [emoji6]

I barrier cream palms and wrists, soles of feet, sides of feet and lightly on ankles, I don't really spray hands or feet as they catch colour from the over spray I lightly buff ankles and wrists with a bit of couch role after. Personally I can't stand orange knuckles and wrists it's such a tan giveaway so I'm super fussy when spraying others!! X

I barrier cream the top & sole of the foot, ankles, back of the heel and sides, all over the hands and inside wrist (get them to rub it in like hand cream) knees and elbows. Then spray hands and feet in the X motion! I always suggest washing hands after around 1-2 hours as it stops colour developing and leaves them nice and natural!

I don't barrier cream at all but when coming down the arms flick off at the wrist pulling the gun back then I X over the feet at a distance and same with the hands and you get perfectly tanned hands. There's nothing worse than over tanned hands so never go over hands or feet twice

Never used barrier cream just good gun control and pulled the gun bit further away when hitting the wrist and three light strokes on the hand then same on feet never had orange feet or hands yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back