Spray tanning in hair salon at weekends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monika

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

My hairdresser has offered I come to her salon on a Saturday to do spray tans. This would mean I would travel 40min from where I live by car. It's a great idea and opens doors to new clients. I charge £15 for a tan and do them at home. If I charge £15 from clients at the salon, I'm not sure it would be worth it for me. Should I charge £20? What % do you think would be fair for my friend to charge for setting up in her salon? Have any of you done something like this before??
Any advice is appreciated xx

i would check out the competition in the area first , i know your doing it out of your area but if you got your advertising just right you could book your self up.
i would say a mobile tan should deffo be more expensive than a salon tan as their paying for the luxury of having it at home .
I think £15 sounds okay for a salon however you need to see what near by are charging to.

encourage rebooking before they leave and get 10% off - i would deffo get started with flyers / gum tree and a facebook boosted post x

I would charge prices according to your expenses... If that's €20 so be it!

Latest posts

Back