Spray Tanning Kent course provider

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

favbird

Reaction score
Is anyone know of course provider for Spray Tanning in Kent? :)

I havent decided with which company to go, Tantrick, Couture, Urban Tan ot Suntana. I think it will be the case of nearest and cheapest :confused:

Sunless Solutions HO is beased in Gillingham they offer excellent accredited training on a 121 basis

www.sunlesssolutions.co.uk

I havent decided with which company to go, Tantrick, Couture, Urban Tan ot Suntana. I think it will be the case of nearest and cheapest :confused:
The Nail and Beauty Academy near Westerham in Kent is good one day I think

well I would have to recommend not making a decision based on the cheapest provider necessarily...rather look for the right one which offers proper training and preferably one that offers accredited training...the right training will prove to be invaluable in the long term...a good therapist always gets repeat business :hug:

I cant help you on all the brands but our Tantrick trainer will train you also for Suntana which might help narrow things down a bit for you.

Good luck with your search :hug:

i think the tantrick trainer is also based in walderslade which is not too far away at all from where we are....i also had a rep come in and demo sienna x which was also quite good.. although had to travel quite far for the training..but then due to being made redundant in my other job i couldnt afford the set up costs on my own so have had to put tanning to one side at the moment. :( hopefully will be able to do it soon though!!!

Latest posts

Back