Spray tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Hi people thanks in advance, just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can get parts for a HVLP spray tan machine plz x

What brand/ make/model ??

What part is it your looking for? Is it the one from sienna?

It's only got HVLP written on each side, I bought it off a lady who was selling it when I passed my course last year... It looks like this one ignore the gun
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389643960.348788.jpg

Contact Earlex. Looks like you have TS50 or 5008 (same base unit different guns)

Tan Spray Station | Contact us

Hiya thank you for the link only problem is that's for there machines & gun nothing online as regards to parts but I shall ring them tomoro & see thanks again xx

Hi Steve, are these machines up for the job of doing 10 and maybe more in one go? I keep reading that they are the 'old type'. I did your course last month and I am more than happy with it all just dont want to drive Dawn mad with all my dumb questions. 1 more thing please, how often do I have to do a strip clean of the gun? Is a 'wash through' using just water and the air pressure to dry ok? Thanks, Mick.

Hi Steve, are these machines up for the job of doing 10 and maybe more in one go? I keep reading that they are the 'old type'. I did your course last month and I am more than happy with it all just dont want to drive Dawn mad with all my dumb questions. 1 more thing please, how often do I have to do a strip clean of the gun? Is a 'wash through' using just water and the air pressure to dry ok? Thanks, Mick.
These Machines will run forever the base units are indestructible, however if you can get a machine with the original 5008 gun instead of the TS50 helia gun then i would personally recommend that option. as for stripping and cleaning the 5008 gun, not often,maybe every month or so. the Manufacturers no longer recommend stripping down the TS50 helia gun, they advise you too blow warm soapy water through at the end of a tanning session

Steve that would be great do I ring the main number on nouvatan website?
Yep or phone me on my mobile as i am out repping most days, i will PM you the details.

Does anyone know a Nouvatan spray tanner in Eastbourne, East Sussex? My sister doesn't have enough time to travel to me. I've tried searching but can't seem to find anything?

Apologies for hijacking the thread!

I've just trained and going to be using nouvatan. Got a few weeks of practising before I tan real people, I'm in Newhaven, about 20mins from Eastbourne, but capital is in Eastbourne & Salon servoces are in Eastbourne so I'm regularly ober that way! Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

How much did you get the part for Danielle?

Latest posts

Back