Spray Tanning Male Clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEPHC195

Reaction score
I have my 1st male client tomorrow and need some advice please!!!

Do I spray tan as normal?
What if he's really hairy, will this not effect it?
What do they wear, I have said shorts but what if they want to wear a thong??

Any tips would be great!!

Thanks

x x

Firstly take a deep breathe and calm down, :hug:
if he is hairy it is best to give him a light spray as you would for the women and go over again lightly and quickly this time but go in an upwards direction, this will move the hair out of the way and push the solution to the skin,
if you have said shorts then he will probably wear shorts but if he wants to wear a thong then this is not out of the ordinary,
try to react the same as you would if it was a female stood in front of you in a thong and you will be fine,
remember he is a paying client that wants a tan not a predator with ulterior motives, hth :hug:
(he will be more scared than you i promise)

I have only sprayed 3 guys but have always sprayed them in the same way as ladies. Obviously they are more hairy than most ladies!! but just spray as you would normally do!

You will probably find he is more nervous than you are - my first male client was trembling and I'm still not sure if it was nerves or temperature!!:eek:

hth and good luck xx

I only worry if they dont want to wear a thong! lol Shaved heads are a challenge too :green:

Dont worry about it, you'll be fine x

I only worry if they dont want to wear a thong!

Sorry to butt in, but do they bring their own thong?

Most of my clients wear their own undies but I do have disposable knickers that they can wear if they want to, not very flattering though lol. The knickers are designed more for women, dont think they would hold a mans bits in! Most of my men get tanned in boxers, have only done a couple in a thong :green:

The knickers are designed more for women, dont think they would hold a mans bits in!

LOL - that's what I thought. I do have disposable thongs for women, but can't imagine they would be any good for men.

I have my first man tomorrow, so hope he will bring his own :lol:

Most of my clients wear their own undies but I do have disposable knickers that they can wear if they want to, not very flattering though lol. The knickers are designed more for women, dont think they would hold a mans bits in! Most of my men get tanned in boxers, have only done a couple in a thong :green:

Disposable thongs for males are available from many good suppliers and far better than boxers or making the poor blighters wear a pair of ladies thongs :eek:...

It's always hard spraying your first man. The most important thing is to not let him know you are nervous. I'v found the best thing to get men to wear is old fashioned fitted mens underpants, you know the type that look like speedo swimsuits -marks and spencer's best. this way all their bits are covered and out of the way and they still have maximum skin exposure so more gets covered.

The spay goes through the hair, just take a bit more time. Drying off with your hose is essential. If he has a bald head just spray lightly from just above the head downwards.

I love spraying men, it's a nice change - sometimes.

The first is always the hardest!!!! excuse the pun.....:lol:

Disposable thongs for males are available from many good suppliers and far better than boxers or making the poor blighters wear a pair of ladies thongs :eek:...

They would definitely flop out of those paper thongs as they hardly hide a woman's modesty!

Lol, I dont make them wear ladies thongs Collin :lol: they wear their own. Most of the ladies prefer to wear their own knickers too.

Lol, I dont make them wear ladies thongs Collin :lol: they wear their own. Most of the ladies prefer to wear their own knickers too.

:lol:Lol I know ..was just making peeps aware that there are male disposable thongs on the market...although from what I understand some of the guy's may still prefer to wear the ladies thongs:eek:...isn't David Beckham one of them :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back