Spray Tanning newbie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetgirl

Reaction score
Hi there

I am just about to buy a spray tan machine :). I would like to buy the Maxi Mist HVLP 5008. I am torn whether to go to Suntana or Sienna X. Who would you advise? Suntana seem excellent prices and Sienna X Seem great at customer service. Also, do Suntana offer a training course? I'm going to go mobile when I have trained.

Thanks so much.

Sorry if I've duplicated - as I'm sure this, or similar, has been written before.

S

Will you be buying a kit with tan solution? If this is the case I would buy the kit on it's own without the solution as it's best to try as many tans as you can before you buy, you may not like the colour or fade off of the solution in the kit. :)

Hi Princess Layla - Cool name!

I don't want to buy a kit - just a machine. I was going to go with Sienna X, as I love their 12.5% tan and so far they've been great with me...I've had a demo with their machine and tan. They are selling the Maxi Mist 5008 with a bottle of free 1 litre solution.

I just wondered what Suntana was like in comparison.

Thank you.

S

Ahh can't help sorry, I've never used suntana, but the hvlp 5008 is rated highly in here by fellow geeks! Good luck ;)

Latest posts

Back