Spray Tanning Portable Tents

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VirginiaW

Reaction score
I am considering offering Spray Tanning to my treatment menu, as clients have shown interest and is an all year round service especially with the bad press on sunbeds. The only thing is, is that I work from my skin studio which is one room so only have half an our to transform the room from couch bed to protable tent. Can anyone confirm experiences good and bad with assembling the portable tanning tent, as Ihave been told that they literally take minutes to put up (including the extractor fan too).

Also, what tanning company would you recommend, I am waning towards Fake Bake, any other suggestions?

Hi there

Why can't you tile one corner of the room and perhaps have a shower curtain you can draw round when you are tanning? It would be far easier than having to re-arrange your room every time you do treatments.

It would be easy to wipe down as well.

Hi Virginia,

I know the spraytancubicle does maybe not look as fancy or stylish as some of the other sprayscreens you can get but for once you get a lot value for money and secondly they are perfect for what you need as you dont want it to look like a sprayroom when you have other clients in.

It does not take minutes to erect....it literally takes seconds to pop up!!!!! You basically just take it out of its bag and it almost erects itself so you can start straight away - put a extractor module in the corner and you are ready to tan your client.

The spraytancubicle is easy to wipe down after use and once you have done it once or twice it only takes seconds to put the cubicle away again and your room will look as if it has never been used for spraytanning......

If you want pm me and I can send you some more info on the cubicle and spraytan equipment /training?

Latest posts

Back