Spray Tanning woes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan&Wax

Reaction score
My T200 is leaking from where the pot screws on the machine. Sienna sent me new seal and pot but its still leaking.

Does anyone have any tips, I'm sure its not just me being thick. My first gun was mis spraying and now this one leaks. Even my hubby has had a look at it and can't get it to stop leaking.

Some days I wish I'd never started spray tanning, I've just built my client base up and now this!!

Sienna have been ok and asked me to send the gun back to be looked at but really Im so effed off, a trip up to the post office with 3 kids in tow in the snow is not what I need and actually I am so busy I can't be without it! or risk it getting caught up at some courier in the snow!

It makes me feel so unprofressional in clients houses too having to ask to spray on a wipeable surface just incase!!

Caroline xx

Last edited:
Maybe even try to get through this busy period and send it back in Jan when it may be quieter. You could perhaps get some black electrical tape and tape around the outside where the seal is, or perhaps some white PTFE tape to put on the thread to help it stop leaking. Just as a temporary measure of course.
I have never used the T200, but have heard of problems with overtightening the cup and the seal breaking.
Hope it is all sorted soon for you xxx

How full are you filling the cup? I find with my gun if it is more the 3/4 full i will get a bit of leakage. hth

Hiya

It thanks for the advice, I think I will do that! I just seem to have had so many issues with one thing and another!

It doesn't seem to matter how full my gun is really, I did try that but thanks for the advice.

Caroline xxx

Latest posts

Back