Spray tans-Australia?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domz85

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a qualified a hairdresser and work from home. I am thinking of adding spray tanning to my business, my friends in the uk use fake bake or sienna x i think. I have looked up fake bake and they are over here but not near me is. I wondered if any aussie geeks know of or have used fake bake or recommend a brand?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello! I've just done a spray tanning course over here in the UK but I'm from Australia. Haven't used any of these but these are brands I'm most interested in checking out:

Mediterranean Tan (violet based solutions)
EcoTan (this is meant to be the only "organic" tan available and they are meant to have a really good self-tanner for fair skin to just give a glow but they do spray tan solutions too)
MineTan (relatively new brand with green and violet based solutions. I am extremely extremely excited to go back home just to try this brand! They have a "dark ash" based tan which I am hoping will be a true deep bronze not a honey colour)

I'm not hugely keen on Fake Bake or St Tropez but both of these are really well known brands that clients will have heard of. However Sienna X has a really good reputation with therapists, they offer a lot of support and training in the UK. Unsure with Aus.

I think with spray tans it's all subjective. Everyone likes a different finishing result. I would get some mini sizes from a heap of brands you're keen on and try them all (then let us know how you got on!)

Thanks so much its seems to be pretty overwhelming hey... ill get onto organising some testers as i didn't even think about it. . Thankyou xx

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

My favourite brand of tan is called naked tan, best one I've used so far

I used Technotan for years and loved it. I am in the U.K and only stopped using it because it wasn't as cost effective as other brands as there is no uk stockist. Contact them for some samples. They were always brilliant.

Latest posts

Back