Spray tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollygal05

Reaction score
I have got my spray tan practical in 18 days, and I am really nervous about doing a rubbish tan and it comes out streaky 😁. Apart from the obvious has anyone got any good tips for me please x

When I first started I'd hold the gun further away from the client and then move closer as necessary as I was petrified of spraying too much and it running.

Can you practice on anyone in the meantime? Any areas you particularly struggle in?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is the gun set up correctly. I lower down the amount of spray that comes out of my gun and adjusted the tention on the trigger part. It was on a youtube video. Think it was novatan. It helped me so much. Would rather under spray and go over a little than over spray. I always spray on some couch roll first to check. Some people can have it high and fly through people but they have been doing it a long time. Just take it slowly and breath :) hth good luck.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am just so nervous :) probably no reason to be but I can't help it lol. The gun is set up properly and I have practiced on a few people and it has come out fine but they are friends so not so much pressure as a paying customer. I am just worried it will come out streaky or patchy lol x

Don't be nervous!! Spray tanning is easy as you will find out, I honesty don't see how tan can come out streaky or patchy I've not had a problem with any of the tans I've done, as long as you give the right after care it's up to them how to look after it while still developing & after washed off xx good luck Hun xx

Latest posts

Back