Spray tent in a suitcase?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Within

Reaction score
I really didn't know where to put this topic as it's about tanning I thought it was best here?
It's advice for someone else who asked me and I wasn't sure so what better place than SG!
My cousin has got her own nail bar in benidorm and wants to expand more into beauty so she's doing a waxing course and wants to look in to spray tanning. The best deals she can find are in england and the want ship to Spain, she thought bout getting it deliverd to her mums and when she comes over for trainning to take it back.

Would the spray tent fit in a suitcase I wasn't sure with the shape of it and it's not that light.
Not that it's a common question but has anyone had the same situation or put there tent in a case?
Thankyou geeks x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

It wouldnt fit in a suitcase but she could take it on as hand luggage as it comes in a carry-bag with handles :hug:

Yeh I thought about that. She would have to pay extra though, would she?
Like skiers, golfers and bikers do with there bags?

Prob cheaper sending it by courier ;-) dont think you could take it on as hand luggage coz it wont meet size restrictions and no way would go in overhead locker hth x

She could take it as extra luggage like a bike, cost around £30 one way. I take my fold up bike this way. Make sure its booked on a week or so beforehand and make sure its wrapped up properly like with bubble wrap as they throw things around at airports. If she has no other luggage she may not have to pay as it would be within her quota but it I think it would still have to go into another hold apart from the suitcases. Mark it FRAGILE too. Just cal the airline they will give you all the info. Because they come sort of round shape I cant see it fitting in a suitcase unless it folds in half (after being folded already) and then it may not spring back to shape.

Thanks for the replies. She's coming over in just under 2 weeks so I'll have to get her to sort it quick to get it booked on flight.
I go skiing and do the same with bubble wrap with my skis but we usual have to check skis in at airport at a different desk to suitcase would my cousin have to do that with the tent.

I'm sorry if these are really silly questions I might be best if telling her to ring airport. Before I make myself look even more thick lol.
X

I usually check in at the same desk then take my bike and ticket over to the heavy bulky item check in, think this is the same for most airlines, they put a sticker on it for the flight. If you don tbook it in before hand you will be charged sometimes double or may not even be able to get it on board.

Latest posts

Back