Spraying advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charbi1985

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've recently trained to do spraying and have been practicing on friends etc and finally thought I had the hang of it.... until yesterday! I did my friend- she has extremely dry skin especially on Hands and feet- i put plenty of barrier cream on but her feet have still come out patchy. Is this avoidable? Or Should I try and avoid these really dry bits? Also she said the tan was darker on the back of her knees... is this a case of her not washing the tan off properly?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477389540.290332.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477389592.134022.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477389606.157767.jpg

Any tips or advice would so much appreciated!

Try and advise that she gets into a routine of moisturising twice a day. A great tan starts with great prep. Try spraying the dry areas lightly, moving the gun further away over these areas. X

Following prep of exfoliating and moisturising regularly makes a big difference.
I also use moisturiser rather than barrier cream on dry areas.
I sampled lots of different brands before choosing and found that some emphasised dry skin and others didn't

Never use barrier cream or moisturiser I've always found good moisturising on lead up to tan and then good gun control when spraying and you have a perfect tan

Latest posts

Back