Spraytan and eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paigemcdonagh

Reaction score
I've just had a spraytan and I'm about to have my eyelashes done, I totally didn't think!

Will there be any problems? I've never had them done before. I've text the technician but she hasn't replied yet as she's obviously working.

Has anyone ever encountered this before? Thankyou x

Eye pads may take a bit of the tan off.. And they may have problems sticking properly to the skin xxx

Eye pads may take a bit of the tan off.. And they may have problems sticking properly to the skin xxx

Thankyou Hun! I will warn her but I did do it about 1 hr ago so am very dry xx

The cleansing lotions may affect your tan around your eyes.

Laying down may cause issues for your tan (especially if you sweat).

The residue of tan on your lashes may mean the glue doesn't adhere as stongly as it should (tech will have to ensure they fully remove all tan residue while being carefull not to remove too much of your tan).

The undereye pads may cause issues with your tan and if the tech uses tape to raise your brows that may affect the tan too.

Also the tech may get tan on her where she leans on your forhead etc to apply your lashes.

In future you should have your eyelashes done 24 hours before or after your tan.

Latest posts

Back