Spreadsheet for accounts help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa82

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm mobile sole-trader, and was thinking about starting a spread sheet for my finances but not sure what headings etc I need to put?
Does anyone have a link to where I would find a sample on? Or anyone else use a spreadsheet can advise me on what way to do it? :hug: Pleeeeease! Thanks xx

Hi,
Strangely just got back from a HMRC course on tax and records and the headings they gave us were:

Income/Turnover sheet (Title)

Date-payer-cash/chq/card-gross money earned-(headings)

Expenditure (Title)

Date-Cost of goods brought for resale or goods used-wages,salaries,staff costs-car/van/travel - rent,rates,power,insurance - repairs of property or equiptment - phone,fax,internet,stationary - advertising and business costs- intrest on bank loans - bank,credit card,financial charges -accountancy,legalprofessional fees - other expenses.

Hope this helps
Sam X

Gateway workshops do an accounts disk for therapists, it's really easy to use.

My accountants use an online system called Easycounting, where I just enter details of invoices, receipts, expenses, etc... and then send them off supporting paperwork each quarter and then they do the rest...

Latest posts

Back