Squishy stamper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cez85

Reaction score
Is this the same squishy stamper that the real mrs grey uses? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415141699.578602.jpg
I want to order it but want to make sure it's the right one first?
Thanks x

Yeah that looks like the same one, I'm sure she said in one of her videos it was purchased from MoYou London :) x

Yes that's the stamper but have a look on MoYou London web site they have some others x

I can't see the image so I can't comment however I bought the Moyou rectangular stamper which is really sticky and I love it so I bought another. Unfortunately the second one I got was not exactly the same. The stamp part was more like rubber than sticky silicone. I was most upset as I am in Aust and they are expensive for us to buy.

I would not order from them again due to their inconsistency. Luckily my stamp is lasting well so I don't think I will need to replace it in the near future.

Last edited:
Hiya, I bought this stamper (Born Pretty Store), it is not my favourite as it seems I bit too sticky almost tacky. It is my second Squishy one and I still prefer the first which I got from Amazon.

I recently bought a rectangle one when ordering more Mundo polishes from this site, really happy with polishes and stamper, and quicker delivery than BP, although not free postage. HTH x

Stamping tools | Hypnotic Polish

There is a thread on this site 'Mundo without the wait....'

Hiya, I bought this stamper (Born Pretty Store), it is not my favourite as it seems I bit too sticky almost tacky. It is my second Squishy one and I still prefer the first which I got from Amazon.

I recently bought a rectangle one when ordering more Mundo polishes from this site, really happy with polishes and stamper, and quicker delivery than BP, although not free postage. HTH x

Stamping tools | Hypnotic Polish

There is a thread on this site 'Mundo without the wait....'

I also bought the squishy stamper from born pretty and found the same - that it was sticky. It also kept falling out! I ordered some replacement stamp heads from Moyou and love it now 😃

I also bought the squishy stamper from born pretty and found the same - that it was sticky. It also kept falling out! I ordered some replacement stamp heads from Moyou and love it now 😃
Oh yes forgot about that, mine kept falling out as well! x

Is this the same squishy stamper that the real mrs grey uses? View attachment 78257
I want to order it but want to make sure it's the right one first?
Thanks x

Hi, yes it's very similar!

I bought mine from MoYou London.

They now do a similar one in grey 😊

xx

Thanks everyone I'll have a look on moyou x

Latest posts

Back