St Tropez prestige plus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicola0201

Reaction score
Hi i am a salon geek virgin this is my first post!
Opened my own salon in December, had everything but a spray tan machine. I am wanting to invest in the st tropez prestige plus, but before i ring them i was wondering if anyone knows of the start up cost and any packages they do. and can you pay in installments?
Its just if i ring then i will no doubt be bombarded with calls trying to pressurise me into buying, when all i really want to know is the cost.
Thanks

Hi i am a salon geek virgin this is my first post!
Opened my own salon in December, had everything but a spray tan machine. I am wanting to invest in the st tropez prestige plus, but before i ring them i was wondering if anyone knows of the start up cost and any packages they do. and can you pay in installments?
Its just if i ring then i will no doubt be bombarded with calls trying to pressurise me into buying, when all i really want to know is the cost.
Thanks

Perhaps have a look on their website,log in as trade and prices/packages should be listed.You could withold your number when ringing them and try that way but when I got my spray tan package all info was on the website.hth

i use st tropez they send me literature through mail but they never bombard me with calls, they have been really helpful give them a ring and they will arrange a rep to come and see you

Do St Tropez use a UK Distributer or their own web site?? I have been trying to find information on their spray tan solution, but can't seem to find the right place?? maybe I am just having a dizzy spell lol

i set up with them 3 years ago
back then i bought the st tropez ultimate air package

i could not afford to pay for it out right as i was £3500 + vat
plus i had to take out a retail package too for £500

they put me in touch with a lease company for the last 3 years monthly ive paid it back and at end of 3 years i well used st tropez cubicle and machine is no good to them so i had the option to buy it back at 1 extra monthly payment wayhey its mine now. my fave toy.

give st tropez a ring they are great and lease co were fab too, would def go back to them for future purchases i could not finance myself

hope this helps

Latest posts

Back