Staff handbook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beansy

Reaction score
I'm just wondering whether anyone would be generous enough to send me a copy of their staff handbook....please?! I don't really want to reinvent the wheel by starting from scratch, if I can help it.
I'd be happy to share what I've done once I've finished it. Thanks in advance!

Hi Sassee, sorry to jump on your thread but just wondered if anyone was willing to share their staff handbook could I get a copy too please??
I'm taking over an existing salon on 01 Feb and am desperately trying to get everything in place! xx

Hi there, that's roughly the same timeframe & situation for me. I'm happy to share anything that I've done that you might need. Let me know if you think of anything specifically. Think I'm going to start writing a handbook this week & then consult with staff. I need to have something in place quite quickly as there isnt anything at the moment....!

Writing my handbook took me hours and houranyone ours to write. I'm not sure if it will be any use to anyone else tho it's about how to answer the phone book treatments, how I want to shelve arranged, what I expect each treatment to include but they are all my things if that's make sense. It has what therapist can do what treatments and what their working hours hour. It has policy's reading our fish pedicures aswell. I need of do health and safety stuff but as I'm only small it's only for our own benefit, i just don't know where to start!

If you email me [email protected] I can forward it on for you to have a look at.

If anyone fancies sharing health and safety info that'd be most appreciated. I also need to do greivance policy, sickness policy, etc my to do list is loooong. Oh the joys of running a business lol all I seem to do is take one thing off my list ad add another to it!

X

Thanks Jemima, have emailed you x

Latest posts

Back