Stain remover for skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solohair

Reaction score
Since Wella Koleston changed to the new ME formula I am having terrible trouble with skin staining on clients and can’t shift it with the usual emulsifying and stain remover. Anyone else having this trouble and any recommendations on which product to use to get it off? Luckily no one has complained and it must be coming off the day after once the skins natural oils get working but I hate sending clients out with a nasty stain And am bound to get someone who is going out after and wants it removing

Since Wella Koleston changed to the new ME formula I am having terrible trouble with skin staining on clients and can’t shift it with the usual emulsifying and stain remover. Anyone else having this trouble and any recommendations on which product to use to get it off? Luckily no one has complained and it must be coming off the day after once the skins natural oils get working but I hate sending clients out with a nasty stain And am bound to get someone who is going out after and wants it removing
Use barrier cream prior to colour application, around hairline and tops of ears.

Latest posts

Back