Stamping Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelsBeauty

Reaction score
Hi
I was hoping you could all help me :)

I recently brought nail art stamping tool ,scraper and metal design plates.
But what stamping nail paint do i use ? I know Konad sell the speacial paints but I find them I too expensive as they are £5-£6 a bottle !:irked:

Can I use nail varnish ? or nail art paint?

Please help?

Chel x:hug:

Yes they are expensive, look on Ebay or use acrylic artist paint.

Konad also sell smaller bottles. Normal nail varnish won't work I believe, as it's not thick enough.

Thanks i did look on ebay and found some and there was on £7 for 7 plus a top coat so im going to give those a try and let you all know how i get on !
:hug:

It is important to seal the design but to be honest the top coat really isn't any better then any other. I am a stockist of Konad and I use a Revlon.

The 5ml little polishes are great :lol:

hi i use konad and what i notice this special these varnishes are more thick and better are in this special new collection but i know people use old nail varnish as well . but the most important is that to use special top coat konad because if you use other brand it pic will not stay. Good lack
:D

Have a look at which polish works for you in the konad group,some links in there may help x

Latest posts

Back