Start-Up advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Pink Pink

Reaction score
I've been seriously looking into starting up on my own. Had a meeting today with a business mentor type and found some nice premises in a town centre location for good rates (Mam works for estate agents).

Doing business plan etc has my head knocked in! I don't know where to start. Also I was made redundant end of Oct (the kick up the bum to get this started)

I obviously, because of this have no funds so are there any grants available that you know of or funding to help small start-up businesses??

Thanks for any advice you might have

Debs
xx

You can get business plan templates from business link and barclays bank with examples,
both can be found online,
and once you have a good plan in order you can take that to the banks and apply for business loans,
i managed to get one when i was unemployed because i had a good business plan hth

Try 'Prince of Wales Trust' they certainly used to give grants to under-25's for start-up businesses.

Good Luck!

Try www.wenta.co.uk. They are a group to inspire women in enterprise and have fully funded seminars and advisory sessions. You can book a session with an advisor free of charge as i understand it. HTH
Whoops,Just realised that this is only luton, beds and herts but maybe they can point you in the right direction for your area.

Latest posts

Back