Start up costs for a training Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blissimo

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a fully qualified beauty therapy trainer for the last 8 years and have decided I would like to set up my owntraining school.
I would like to hear from anyone geeks who have done the same thing ,what the start up costs roughly were (you done have to say ) what start up things did you need and is it going well .
I do have a rough idea of what things you need to set up a training chool but wanted other peoples expeiences and advice

Many thanks xxx

If you haven't already done so, you will need to obtain a teaching qualification such as PTLLS.

In order for your qualifications to be recognised by insurance companies, you will need to get them accredited. If you need information on Guild accreditation, please call Thereasa on 0845 2177 386 or email [email protected].

Hi ,

thanks for replying .Yes I have got my PTLLS and Cert Ed plus a V1 award .

I have accreditation with another insurance company but was looking to offer VTCT or city and guild courses.

xx

Hi There, Im a newbie too, and was just hunting through the threads to find the same answer....can you help me with any of the answers you were looking for......have you found out yet!!!!!

Many thanks mx

Hi ,

thanks for replying .Yes I have got my PTLLS and Cert Ed plus a V1 award .

I have accreditation with another insurance company but was looking to offer VTCT or city and guild courses.

xx

What company were you with at the time of this post - as mentioned above?

Latest posts

Back