Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3.75lbs off since Monday...adding in exercise this week to try and keep the momentum up.

5.5lbs to go in 3 weeks :D X

3.75lbs off since Monday...adding in exercise this week to try and keep the momentum up.

5.5lbs to go in 3 weeks :D X

Well done!!

Thank you...I was so pleased I had a sneaky slice of pizza, even though I've used up my weeklies :D X

Excellent! Really chuffed for you! Hmmmm pizza! :))

sts again this week. Went for a really long walk with the pooch yesterday round Marbury Park trying to kick start my body back into action lol

sts again this week. Went for a really long walk with the pooch yesterday round Marbury Park trying to kick start my body back into action lol

Well done, least it wasn't a gain :)

Lost 1lb this week yay :)

-3lbs this week! Just what I needed :)

well done Kaya :)

I've weighed in today and lost 1.5lbs so back on track at last x

well done Kaya :)

I've weighed in today and lost 1.5lbs so back on track at last x

Well done :)

I've just weighed in, lost 1.75lbs this week even though I didn't actually manage any exercise.

3.75 to go in 2 weeks! X

Well done :)

I've just weighed in, lost 1.75lbs this week even though I didn't actually manage any exercise.

3.75 to go in 2 weeks! X

Brilliant!! Go you :)

Brilliant!! Go you :)

Thank you, we're all doing so good girlies :)

I've booked myself in for yoga, zumba and a gym sesh this week so no excuses! X

Thank you, we're all doing so good girlies :)

I've booked myself in for yoga, zumba and a gym sesh this week so no excuses! X

Blimey! That's a lot of activities, fair play!
How did your personal trainer session go?

Blimey! That's a lot of activities, fair play!
How did your personal trainer session go?

I'm hoping if I do a few different bits I won't get fed up :).

It was great, mainly because I didn't actually have to do anything lol, as it was my first session I just had to do some tests and stuff. Found out my body fat percentage is a bit high :( but apparently my muscle mass is excellent and since I have a 'generous bust' (in the trainers words) I can be forgiven lol X

ha-ha!! I too have a generous bust, and a generous behind! :D

Good on ya!

Lost 1.5lb this week, feel really disappointed though :(

I've been really strict, missed 2 nights out and a curry and *only* managed that!! Rubbish!! :( I'm being an idiot i know, but really annoyed that its only that amount!! Lol!

Lost 1.5lb this week, feel really disappointed though :(

Awww Kaya that is great, well done for being so disciplined! Don't be disheartened, I always find I lose less than 2lb in my second week pointing if I had a good loss the first week, guess it's things balancing out.

So far this week I've managed to avoid yoga tonight as my nails desperately needed doing (and so did my tax return...meh). Wonder how many more activities I can shirk out of this week :) X

Latest posts

Back