Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2lb off tonight so only another 1/2lb to go and Im back to my pre christmas weight loss. Can't be too dissapointed as I hadnt been 10% on it this week, but this has spurred me on to really try this week.

It's so hard when the weather is this crappy to keep away from the comfort food!!

Good luck to everyone this week

H xx

Awww Kaya that is great, well done for being so disciplined! Don't be disheartened, I always find I lose less than 2lb in my second week pointing if I had a good loss the first week, guess it's things balancing out.

So far this week I've managed to avoid yoga tonight as my nails desperately needed doing (and so did my tax return...meh). Wonder how many more activities I can shirk out of this week :) X

Thanks hon :) just seemed such a crap amount for being so good and having a boring no going out weekend!!

Haha you sound like me! 201 ways to avoid doing what you're supposed to do :) Good luck :)

And we'll done heather :) that's great :)

Last edited:
Lost 2lbs this week, Kaya 1.5lbs is great, all adds up! :)

Lost 2lbs this week, Kaya 1.5lbs is great, all adds up! :)

Well done honey x That's great! I know a loss is a loss, but..... :D

Hey All :)

I know this is a WeightWatchers post, but me and my mum are starting Slimming World on Monday. And we're both very excited. We have both done WeightWatchers but didn't like the fact your always having to count points and you get to a point then don't carry on loosing so I'm excited to see if this works :)

Everyone's story's though are great and happy it works for others :)

Hey All :)

I know this is a WeightWatchers post, but me and my mum are starting Slimming World on Monday. And we're both very excited. We have both done WeightWatchers but didn't like the fact your always having to count points and you get to a point then don't carry on loosing so I'm excited to see if this works :)

Everyone's story's though are great and happy it works for others :)
Good luck with slimming world :)

I think if you do a quick search they have a separate slimming world thread :) which might be handy

Good luck with slimming world :)

I think if you do a quick search they have a separate slimming world thread :) which might be handy

Thank you :)

And thank you I will do that may come useful :)

Sorry didn't mean to change topic :)

Xxx

Thank you :)

And thank you I will do that may come useful :)

Sorry didn't mean to change topic :)

Xxx
You didn't change the subject at all hon!

Just thought it'd be easier to be on the thread that relates to your plan, But of course you're more than welcome on here :)

I don't know anything about s.w. except everyone on it seems to eat all day long :) actually maybe I should switch!!
X

Hi everyone - not sure if this is for this thread! im on weightwatchers - trying to get yummy snacks etc and ideas for meals - would it be worth while doing a seperate thread to see what everyone does?! i have a love for roasted cheese - its about 12 points what i would normally make it like - white bread butter thick mature cheese....................sorry just thinking about it makes me drool!! ANYWAY!! i now make 50/50 bread crusts off with a slice of ww cheese and tablspn of pickle pop it in george forman yummy toastie for only 4 propoints!! my night time treat!!
worth doing a thread on this for other ideas?! also for those who are disappointed at a small loss i totally agree unless i lose like 5 pounds im gutted haha but my ww leader showed me what 1/2 a pound of fat looked like -jeeeez am I happy thats off my body!! so as they say a loss is still a loss!xx

Ok ladies wait for it...

I made it to the gym! And on a Saturday morning no less :D.

Seeing my man tonight after 3 weeks apart and as I'm out of weeklies I'm planning a yummy WW feast before weigh in tomorrow.

Keep up all the good work girlies X

I have 4 dailies left and 12 weeklies, think I'll go over this week lol :(

Well this week I lost a grand total of...drum roll please...

...0.25lbs :(

Trying not to let this throw me off course (if we can ignore the 6 quality street sweets I polished off immediately after weighing in of course)!

Hope you all have a more successful week than me :) X

I am hoping to be able to start back soon.

I wanted to start 2 weeks ago but was too skint to buy in all the 'special food' I need to be able to diet correctly (enough meals and fruit, snacks etc..). (Annoying bills coming in all at once :evil:)

I have budgeted to start WW shopping tomoz but it is my son's birthday next week so may end up spending that on pressies instead :rolleyes: fingers crossed I can get my shopping in and get back to losing weight.

You girls all seem to be doing well :lol: keep up the good work.

Well done Gemster.
Amy I feel your pain, I've had all my weeklies and am sugar-craving with pmt!
Good luck BaggyBear!
Weigh in tomorrow and fingers crossed!

Hi ladies. I will join you back on here, I left in November to have ivf & well let's just say things didn't go to plan.

So now I have 8 weeks until I start round 2 of ivf so 8 weeks to lose as much as I can. I haven't set a limit I've just decided I want to lose what ever I can.

I was 12st 2lb in november I'm now 12st 9lb, i don't think putting 7lb on is that bad though considering Ive had ivf all the drugs etc make people pile on weight, then i had the miscarriage, so my head hasn't been with dieting lately (obviously)

so anyway I started today & will get weighed every Tuesday dinner time (can't do mornings as I'm at work)

Anyone use pure gym? I'm joining tomorrow, I use to clean a pure gym on an evening but left (boooo bcos I had free membership when I worked there!) I'm only really joining bcos you pay no joining fee lol & the fact you can cancel your membership when you want. suits me x

I know Kaya :( ah facing a gain tomorrow I think gone over by 30ish? lol Good luck baggy bear :)

Lush Lash a 7lb gain is brilliant especially after xmas and everything else :) x

Amy - Ive just got weighed & I've lost 2lb before I've even started haha.

12st 7lb now x

Even better! Lol :) x

That's brilliant - well done LushLash.

Amy I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, I'm sure you'll be fine :) I don't know how I managed it, but only went over by 4pp this week, so was impressed with my willpower last night.

Good news - 2lb off tonight :D Very happy considering last weeks result. Total - 18.5lb off :D which is better than pre-Xmas :D

Well done ladies, you're all doing fab!

Amy I'm sure you'll do fine...and even if you don't get the result you want this is a whole new week :).

I'm being extra good this week, have a family meal on Saturday for my bday so trying to make sure that is the only time I use any weeklies and am aiming to hit the gym/pool 3 times this week (one down so far :D) X

Latest posts

Back