Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started weight watchers in October and my start weight was 13st 10lbs, in 6 months I lost 3 stone and got to 10st 10lbs, stick with it and it definitely works! Good luck x

That's fab. Bet you look like a different person. Xx

Aw lovely! You done good :)

how much is that in total you lost? I know you've stuck at it for a long time so a very well done you. x

Thank you, 7stone 9lbs! :o

Does anyone know if you can do this whilst breastfeeding?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes you can but you will be given an extra calorie allowance per day on top of your normal one for feeding as obviously you will need the extra x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes you can :) as when mine was born I asked this, although I don't breastfeed I just wanted to check incase I was going to be doing, the forms ask if your a nursing mum so they can take into account when giving you extra points x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 64
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403207931.748312.jpg

Here are mine :eek:

And I was a stone lighter than my heaviest in the before!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403207945.951427.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403207945.951427.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 51
God you pair of skinny Minnies you have both done so well !! You both look great ! 😘

I won't post my before pic... It was taken in the bathroom mirror.......

naked 😳 Hahaha x

Did you used to use all your weekly points girls? What worked best for you? X

Lost 4.5lb today :)

Weight now (13st 4.5lb)

Quite pleased as even though I've been good for the week, I still felt I was eating too much, but obviously not! x

Hi Girls,(and possibly guys) do you mind if I jump in on this topic please? I've been a Ww member for 5 months and only list 3lbs. I don't particularly get on with the people in my meeting so would be great to have some support from some peeps in the industry xx

* week 2 * I lost 1lb

Bit deflated by that as I've been really good.

* 5.5lb total loss *

See what happens next week, hopefully lose a bit more than 1lb,

my friend lost 3lb today but I've been good & she hasn't lol so I'm a bit confused by that, but hey ho not the end of the world & it's still 1 more lb gone. x

Hi Girls,(and possibly guys) do you mind if I jump in on this topic please? I've been a Ww member for 5 months and only list 3lbs. I don't particularly get on with the people in my meeting so would be great to have some support from some peeps in the industry xx

Hello hun, here to chat. x

* week 2 * I lost 1lb

Bit deflated by that as I've been really good.

* 5.5lb total loss *

See what happens next week, hopefully lose a bit more than 1lb,

my friend lost 3lb today but I've been good & she hasn't lol so I'm a bit confused by that, but hey ho not the end of the world & it's still 1 more lb gone. x

I've lost weight when I've been bad sometimes it takes your body a while to catch up, I've also gained weight when I've been good!! :mad:

I lost 2lbs today, so I am 3lbs under goal.

Have you always done pp or have you tried simple start? X

I usually do pp, but do the odd filling & healthy day x

Lost 2lb this week.

Week 3 - total loss (7.5lb)

Got my first silver 7 sticker today too :) x

I put on a pound :( x

Latest posts

Back