Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on 26 pts a day and it's hard going :/ fed up of feeling I'm missing out on things!

Not that I stick to them mind you! :)

Yea don't know how you manage on 26pp a day :eek: to me I'd have to live off salad...

Oh my days how do you manage?! Its not easy is it! Im going to be good til my hols in a few weeks and then eat what i blooming want for a fortnight then back to it x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yea don't know how you manage on 26pp a day :eek: to me I'd have to live off salad...

Lol that's why I'm bored of it - I eat the same stuff all the time. No points left to drink or enjoy life at the moment!
:-(

Oh my days how do you manage?! Its not easy is it! Im going to be good til my hols in a few weeks and then eat what i blooming want for a fortnight then back to it x

Lol I cheat - a lot! Which I'd why I'm not losing at the moment :)
Good luck :)

Well so, after 3 weeks of mucking around and not pointing or caring, I went to club last night and have gained 5lbs! LOL!
It was actually better (less) than I expected to be fair.

So going to try and stick to it this week and see how we go.

Yesterday's day of summer kind of made me regret being bifta and to start losing again! We'll get there :D

Good luck ladies!

5lbs isn't that bad lol :) I lost 2.5lbs today, prob be on next week again though the way things have been going lol x

5lbs isn't that bad lol :) I lost 2.5lbs today, prob be on next week again though the way things have been going lol x

Lol, no it's really not, honestly if you'd seen what has been going on, it's a miracle it's not double that! :/

Well done on your 2.5lb, that's great. :D

Hi all, im Starting next week, any tips?

Xx

I put half a pound on this week but i was wearing jeans so think that may have something to do with it. On the plus side i bought myself a gorgeous lipsy dress to wear at a christening this sunday, however i normally try them, hate it and tske it back but no, i actually like it! Im shocked at myself lol!
Well done amy on your loss and kaya im sure that 5 will be off before you know it!
And to new joiners i would advise to use all of your pp each day as i wasnt and was not losing anything and allow yourself the odd treat here and there, freddos are good and quavers, nice but low point values
Xxx

Off to a very bad start already, grabbing something quick after college last night and then worked out the points. BAD move :/ Depressing it's only Thurs and have used nearly half my weeklies already.
Roll on Tuesday.

How did you get on Kaya? I lost 3.5lbs this week x

Well ladies I am now back up to just a smidgen less than I was before I started WW last year.

I just can't face the thought of starting WW again as I got so bored of eating the same fooods last time, so have decided to try a different tactic and try the 5:2 fasting instead.

I am looking in to what I would eat on the fasting days and as soon as I have a few options for different brerakfasts & evening meals I will be starting that.

Good luck to those still going.

Good luck Baggybear, let us know how you get on! Have considered the 5:2 myself but not sure I could cope with the low cal days :eek:

The way I am looking at it is I only have to get through the fasts a day at a time. It's not that you can't eat anything but you have to watch what you do eat - same as WW in a way.

I plan to not eat breakfast so my fast will start when I go to bed at approx 11pm through til about 12.30/1pm the next day so that is over 13 hours of the 24 hour fast done, I'd eat something breakfast like (2 eggs scrambled & an apple) and then a more substantial evening meal at 8/9pm (bowl of homemade chicken & veg stew) and then bed.

The next day I can have whatever I want whenever I want.

I think I'd struggle, I struggle now on 35pp let alone having that little, maybe I'll give it a go at some stage lol just love my food too much! x

I think I'd struggle, I struggle now on 35pp let alone having that little, maybe I'll give it a go at some stage lol just love my food too much! x
Have you any idea how many calories 35PP is?

1400 :eek: But that's still triple what the 5:2 low cal days are, isn't it?

I lost 3lb and got my 10% tonight :) 22.5lbs down at ww now and 8 before i joined so 30lb since jan

I think 1PP is about 40cals.

The thing you need to think about is that you can eat whatever you like up til bedtime then you need to try not to eat for as long as you feel comfortable - this is the fasting part. If you can go until dinnertime by keeping busy then eat a small breakfast type meal and keep busy again until teatime then have a nice evening meal then you should be full going to bed and eat as normal again the next day.

Have you never been so busy you have skipped a meal? I do it all the time (breakfast is often the meal I miss as I am running around after the kids).

Hunger is something people seem to fear but it really shouldn't be something your afraid of, it doesn't build & build & build until you give in and dive into the fridge to eat anything you can get your hands on, it comes in waves and if your too busy it goes again.

I know I can miss breakfast what I am not sure of is if I will cope between dinner & tea or if I might have to change my plans & have the meal with more cals at dinner instead of at teatime to make me last the day.

As I have not started yet I can't say how easy/hard it is but I think I will be able to cope so long as I do it on days I know will be busy and not on a lazy Sunday or a Friday night when the girls are getting together for a few drinks & a pizza.

Latest posts

Back