Starting out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khollyoake

Reaction score
Hi ya ive just completed a course with Entity Nails. I have now been offered a job in a salon (self employed only though). I feel so nervous yet soo excited about all this.
Can anyone offer me any advice at all. Any handy tips at all.
Thankyou :)

Good luck xx I can't offer advice I'm still training but wish you all the best x

Thankyou and you too. Im soo nervous but this is what ive wanted to do for a long time. x

Good luck and keep practicing!!! You will get better and better xxx

good luck, im doin the same, just trust your instinct xx

Hi ya ive just completed a course with Entity Nails. I have now been offered a job in a salon (self employed only though). I feel so nervous yet soo excited about all this.
Can anyone offer me any advice at all. Any handy tips at all.
Thankyou :)

Research and practise and research and practise! Work hard, go the extra mile for your business and your clients.

Don't be telling all your clients that you have just qualified.

Remember that you are the professional, stay in control of the service you are performing and the client.

My favourite saying 'fake it 'til you make it' .. good luck.

Jacqui xx

Good luck hope all goes well for you.Im still doing my NVQ in nails at college and going to start doing clients soon so i know how you feel.:eek:

best advice possible is to believe in yourself enjoy your work and keep positive best of luck x

Thankyou all soo much for your advice :lol: Im feeling alot more confident now. xx

Latest posts

Back