Starting to work from home.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arancione

Reaction score
Hello! I'm a student fresh out of the Aesthetics program at my local college and I just started to advertise myself to start working out of my home. I have already had a few people ask for appointments, and I think everything is going fairly well.

I was just wondering if there is anyone who started working from home and has experience, and could give me some insight on what I'm to look out for. Or just some tips, and whatnot.

Thank you all!

Arancione.

if you type in 'working from home' in the search at the top of the page you will find lots of threads that you can read through that may help :)

I notice that you are working out of Ontario. I'm sure you have already gone through everything but from my time living there I would definitely suggest you check with the local authorities about any extra rules etc to do with working out of home. It's just that if there's one thing I remember about Ontario it's that they LOVE rules. lol

Otherwise like has been suggested talking a look at the search thing should bring up a bunch of threads. Obviously your marketing etc will depend on whether you are working out of a small town like Penetang or a big city like Toronto. lol.

Feel free to PM me if you are stuck for ideas. :)

Thank you, both of you. :)

Latest posts

Back