Stencil holder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma/tenerife

Reaction score
Does anybody know of a web site where i could order a good stencil holder for airbrush nail art??

Do you mean to store your stencils in or to hold the stencil whilst you airbrush your own nails?
If the later I have something called helping hands which is like a heavy metal stand with two movable arms with clips at the end to grip the stencil you can then position it to airbrush your own nails its a bit tricky at first but great when you get the hang of it. If this picture shows up as I'm not sure how to upload it then you can see what I mean but sometimes have a magnifying glass which is removable only about £5.

From tinytools.co.uk

that looks great karen,the only thing being that i cant imagine my clients keeping thier finger still!!!

someone once told me that they had seen something like a finger rest that also held the stencil inplace and i cant find anything like it for the life of me!?!?

Well you can get a finger rest from most nail art suppliers I am sure you will have seen one before it dosent strap it in or anything LOL! :eek: but would support it and keep it still whilst you then have your two hands free to work with. I personally only use the stand as it makes airbrushing my own nails easier.

Latest posts

Back