Stick on nails..help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen889

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I put a set of stick in nails on myself for the weekend. I got these from one of my suppliers so there real good quality but I have a dilemma now. A couple of my clients saw my nails and would like to have a set of these now. Would it be right of me to actually offer this as a service for those who want?? Or should I tell them no. I don't offer nail extensions with l&p or gel yet (doing this in September) so I can't offer that as a better alternative

I dont see why not.
I offer them as weekend nails. They are a good alternative to l&p or gel if you dont offer those treatments and go down well at pamper /hen parties.
x

Where do u get your stick on nails? I keep my nails short and wear gelish but from time to time I like a little length ie night out

Hi everyone,

I put a set of stick in nails on myself for the weekend. I got these from one of my suppliers so there real good quality but I have a dilemma now. A couple of my clients saw my nails and would like to have a set of these now. Would it be right of me to actually offer this as a service for those who want?? Or should I tell them no. I don't offer nail extensions with l&p or gel yet (doing this in September) so I can't offer that as a better alternative

I used to do these years ago when I first started training in a salon and we used to call them express nails. They were hugely popular and offer a cheaper and quicker alternative for clients. Hth's x

Where do u get your stick on nails? I keep my nails short and wear gelish but from time to time I like a little length ie night out

I get them from a local supplier here in Canada but you can also find them on eBay (I know people hate eBay but I've ordered stick ons from there and had no problems)

Thanks so much!! What would you charge for this kind of service?

Latest posts

Back