Stiletto nails??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skippy87

Reaction score
Evening geeks :biggrin:

I was wondering, those of you who do stiletto nails, is there a seperate course to learn how to do these and working with nail forms??

I am hoping to learn acrylic soon, im going to ask the company if they teach this as well, as i havent seen stiletto or nail forms advertised with any courses :rolleyes:

Hope some of you can help me on this. :biggrin:

By the way i live in Reading, in case any of you live near me and have done a course you can recommend :biggrin:

xx

As far as I know most acrylic courses teach you tips and forms as basic. You learn tip application, natural nail overlays and sculptures. However, stilletto nails may not be taught as such, but if you can do sculpture you'll be able to do stilletto nails. X

I was wondering, those of you who do stiletto nails, is there a seperate course to learn how to do these and working with nail forms??

I am hoping to learn acrylic soon, im going to ask the company if they teach this as well, as i havent seen stiletto or nail forms advertised with any courses :rolleyes:

By the way i live in Reading, in case any of you live near me and have done a course you can recommend :biggrin:

xx

Hi we are learning acrylic at college and we are just learning sculpted nails, I did a stiletto myself. We get taught all ways to sculpt and mix colours with glitters etc. x

Once you can sculpt its all about how to apply the form for a stiletto nail
Then sculpt as usual.
Crystal nails maybe the ones to look at as they do course on the edge and pipe shape they may do
Stiletto ones too.
X

once you've done your course you can do a 1 to 1 to improve your sculpting technique and learn the perfect stiletto :)

Ahhh thank you so much for all your replies, you have all been a big help. :biggrin:

I cant wait to start learning acrylic. xx

xx

I'm originally from Reading, whereabouts do you live? Pamela Rholf is a CND Ambassador and she is based in Burnham, she is brill and very very patient. She taught me WAY back in 2003 and I went on to do my Masters in L & P with her. She is a fountain of knowledge and I still ring her with the odd query. I would recommend her to the world! Good luck on your L& & P journey xx

Hi Skippy

Although I do not do stiletto nails my teacher does teach them as a separate course if needed - as mentioned on a previous post she uses crystal nail products. Contact Julia Nash website Glitz Glitter, Nail Glitter | Salon Nails | Nail Art | Glitter Suppiler or google glitzglitter. Not sure if she has tutors in your area but it's worth asking.

Good luck x

Latest posts

Back