Stiletto shape!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian H

Reaction score
Just had a spare 2mins and thought I would try and shape a tip, I know it's not very neat and I didn't stick it to my nail before shaping in case it went wrong,lol but is this the sort of shape I'm aiming for? Does it look better once its got some colour on it, because I keep looking at it and it just reminds me of the popes big hat! Ha! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376575428.292273.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I think you can get a stiletto shape just with sculpting forms on tips it is more like a pointy nails x

I've not done sculpting yet :( we don't do it until I go back to college in september, it's covered in our level 3 x

For stiletto shapes you use the sculpture form foils and use sculpture gel to create them. But this is a good alternative though! ;-) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376577864.192278.jpg these are my nails and I did these by using tips, I'd usually sculpt as getting the shape with tips takes longer, but I fancied a 'challenge' :) these are more almond though x

I think I have some sculpture forms somewhere what I got with my kit, I currently do calgel, is it easy enough to have a go at if I can find a good video tutorial, or am I better off waiting until I get taught? X

They look nice :) just right length, I don't like the really long ones you see, there ok for competitions but not for everyday, but yours look lovely, and manageable x

They look nice :) just right length, I don't like the really long ones you see, there ok for competitions but not for everyday, but yours look lovely, and manageable x

Thank you :) yes they are a perfect length for me (I try and elongate my stubby chubby fingers!) there's no harm in practising on yourself if you want to get some extra practise in but obviously wait until you've covered it in your course fully and had any questions/problems answered before you try it on other people :) good luck! X x

Attachments

• 21-page-001.jpg
    21-page-001.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 305
  • 22-page-001.jpg
    22-page-001.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 234
  • 100-page-001.jpg
    100-page-001.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 226
Ooo thankyou :) will have a look x