Still waiting for VTCT Cert!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise jane

Reaction score
Anyone had there VTCT cert yet. I finished my Nail Treatments 2 beginning of june and i am still waiting for cert. I have had confirmation from college to say that i have passed the course. Have e-mailed them but no reply, that was a week ago. I am trying to get a password from the creative retail group, but they will not send me one until they have a copy of a certifcate! Aaarhh!!!!:mad:

Hiya i finished mine in june and i got my certificate 3 weeks ago keep onto them

Hi Louise

I passed my nvq2 VTCT in June as well. Have recently heard that our college will not give us the certificates until they have arranged a presentation evening which at the minute is planned for December!

However, hyperion have given me a password for a secondary account without my certificate. my belief is that you cant get the primary user password if you havent been creative trained in their products.

I would ring them again if I were you.

what products are you trying to get from them?

I finished mine back in June too & I received it last week. Keep onto them though.

Hi,

When I completed one of my courses last year June, I only got my certificates in January of this year !!

VTCT have a terrible record of getting certificates out to people.

Marlise

Same here, I am still waiting on my certificate! My tutor told me that I should get it any time soon, but still waiting!!

I really dont see why it take so long when its the college that prints them out!

I finished my course in feb 05 and I had to wait till sept for my certificate!

xxx

cant you ring the collage and ask them.

I've just rec my VTCT certs this morning after passing in May.

i also passed in june and got my certificate 2 weeks ago today, keep chasing it up though!! my one for nail treatments before that took longer though, 4 months actually! good luck

Yes I Also Did It In June Got Mine Monday.

Im still waiting to does any1 have a number or email a address or sumn for VTCT?

Try The College You Trained At They Should Have Them. They Had Mine

I Passed Mine In June And Certif Aint Come Yet.

Latest posts

Back