Stop eyeshadow creases

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktjane86

Reaction score
Hey I'm after some advice... I have oily skin and I was wondering what I can use to stop from getting a build up of eye shadow in the crease of my eyelid ... Thanks

Apply foundation on your eyelids before u apply ur eyeshadow.

And get ani crease eyeshadow

urban decay eyeshadow primer.
you will never be without it for the rest of your life. i've been through 6-7 tubes.

I've tried putting foundation on doesn't work... Were do u get the urban decay from esk?? Xx

In the UK, bigger branches of Boots and hqhair.com.

Laura Mercier primer.

Foundation moves on the skin, more so when it is warm. If your putting it on your eyelids you need to finish it with powder. If I'm using foundation on the lids id use a translucent powder to set it before applying the eye shadow.

Mac primers are fab too.

Jacqui xx

URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION! YOU WILL LOVE IT! I have oily lids and this works very very good!

Thanks for all your tips girls... Pants at make up ha ... Can u use primer on all your face just I have oily skin and my face is always shiny

If you apply consealer over your eyelid, then apply translucent loose powder over it to set it, you will a dry pallete to work with and it will last all day without getting oily! 

My face is always "shiny". I have normal skin with small pores, but you can always want to moisturize and prime the skin before you apply foundation, no matter the skin type! I love, love, love smashbox's high def photo finish primer. I also use Laura Meicer's translucent no pigment powder. That will take away the shine also!!!

Were do u get that hunni xx

I use mac eyeshadow primer called painterlilly my eyeshadow stays on all day.

At ulta or sephora

Latest posts

Back